An excellent overnight trip to admire the panoramic view of the valley, the magnificence of the mountains, and to relax in a breathtaking surrounding
Expect to see beautiful landscapes, thick pine forests, villages, and Himalayan ranges
One of the most scenic spot renowned for its sunrise view over the Himalayas
Hike through terrace hills and forests for absolutely incredible natural views
An overview of the Nagarkot tour
Day 1 - Travel to Nagarkot
Early in the morning, you will be traveling to Nagarkot, either on a tourist bus or our SUV.
Day 2 - Enjoy the tour
We'll wake up early in the morning to drive to the top of the mountain to witness the sunrise over the Himalayas.
After that, we'll head back to the hotel for breakfast. Then you'll have your choice of how you want to spend the rest of the day. Either hike around to enjoy the lush jungles and mountain sights or relax in a cafe or get a massage.
Day 3 - Return to Kathmandu
We'll depart early in the morning to make the trip back to Kathmandu in a tourist bus or our private SUV.
Like our itinerary?
Or do you want to customize it?
The following is included in your package:
- Airport pickup & drop off
- 4 nights stay in a private room at Five14 B&B (A complimentary breakfast is also included in your stay)
- A city tour
- All private transportation on the tour
- All meals and lodging on the tour
- Guide fees
- National park fees
- Government taxes and trekking permits
What's Not Included
You'll need to pay for these separately:
- Airfare to and from Nepal
- Nepal visa (can be obtained on arrival for most countries - click here for more details)
- Travel insurance
- Porters to carry bags (although this can be added for an additional cost)
- Personal expenses (ie: laundry, SIM card, charging devices at tea houses along the trail)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Meals not specified in Kathmandu
- Additional one-day adventures in or near Kathmandu
What people are saying about our adventures
My experience was awesome, the Five14 staffs were really helpful in every moment making my team feel at home. The trekking in the mountains is worthy to live, and the Nepalese people are a welcoming culture. I highly recommend Five14.
Five14 is a great organization with quality people. Five14 doesn't just do adventure, they work to bring hope and healing to communities. The approach is holistic and effective. They combine community with adventure with fun and with community-based solutions to serious problems.
I really enjoyed staying in the homes and getting to know the family that we stayed with. The hospitality was the best I've ever experienced. I recommend people to visit Nepal with Five14 all the time.